Monday, January 18, 2010

Haiti Earthquake


I am so saddened by the devastation that the people of Haiti have experienced this week.  Having a young child myself, I hurts to even think about the pain and sadness that so many parents and children are going through right now.  I have personally chosen to donate through UNICEF, because I know that their primary focus is children and families.

I will also be donating 100% of the proceeds from sales of my best-selling Etsy success guides from 8PM PST 1/18 - 8PM PST 1/20 to UNICEF USA's relief efforts in Haiti. Thank you for helping me support this important cause.

2 comments:

  1. That is soooooo great your doing that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that.. accounting software singapore

    ReplyDelete