Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Etsy 30 Minute Social Networking Kit



I am so very excited to announce the release of my newest Etsy marketing guide. I wrote this one for all of you who are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated by the amount of time marketing your Etsy shop takes. This guide lays out a practical and methodical system for organizing your social networking efforts. And, are you ready for the best part?? This guide is FREE! I wanted to share this with you as a special thank you to all of the wonderful customers and friends I have made over the past year. Your comments, emails, and posts are all so inspiring, and you all make such beautiful work. I am truly in awe of your talents!

You can download The Etsy 30 Minute Social Networking Kit right now! If you like my site, the guide or both, please help me spread the word about this free guide by sharing it on your Facebook page, blog, or email using the "share" button below or just by including a link. Thanks so much!

13 comments:

  1. Note: to print it, click on download, choose the PDF and it will be saved to your computer so you can print it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!
    Thank you,
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much. I'm going to share this on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I'm spreading the word!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. And it came when I am soooo needing this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is great can't wait to get started. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for creating this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for creating & sharing this! Just what I needed to pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good information. I'm not a stay at home Mom (Wish I could have been all these years) so my time on the computer is limited. Is there anything else you can advise for us who don't have that much computer time. I've had an etsy shop since April 2008.

    ReplyDelete